Join Amy Kosnikowski Dilisio as she delivers inspiring and motivational educational programs to the multifamily industry as well as small and large businesses nationwide.
- Fri, Apr 16San Antonio
- Fri, Apr 16San AntonioApr 16, 10:15 AMSan Antonio, 900 E Market St, San Antonio, TX 78205, USAAs essential workers, you gave a lot of yourself during the pandemic. You know what else is essential? Taking care of yourself! Taking care of you and your team FIRST will allow you to serve others. Attend this session to learn how to recharge your batteries that get drained from serving others over
- Sat, Apr 17San AntonioApr 17, 10:15 AMSan Antonio, 900 E Market St, San Antonio, TX 78205, USAOur industry evolved fast in the COVID era. Companies were forced to push technology initiatives and virtual offerings to keep employees, prospects, and residents safe, reflecting what the rest of the business world did to survive. Now it’s time to make hard decisions. What worked? What flopped?
- Wed, Apr 28https://aagconline.wufoo.com/forms/m1ecxz1tApr 28, 10:30 AMhttps://aagconline.wufoo.com/forms/m1ecxz1tLeads are filling up the inbox and the phone is ringing with interested renters and others are setting online appointments. The demand is high so should our response be to meet the inquiries for the lifestyle and benefits of apartment living.
- Wed, Apr 28www.vamaonline.org/page/VAMACONSchedule
- Thu, Apr 29www.vamaonline.org/page/VAMACONSchedule
- Wed, May 26Zoom Virtual Education Conference Session
- Wed, Sep 01McCormick PlaceSep 01, 3:45 PMMcCormick Place, McCormick Place, Chicago, IL 60616, USAWorkplace wellness programs are not always executed well, lose steam quickly, and it can be hard to quantify the value. Yet after COVID hit, they’re needed now more than ever. Discover what it takes to successfully lead your essential team to combat burnout, be brave and be well.
- Thu, Sep 02McCormick PlaceSep 02, 11:15 AMMcCormick Place, McCormick Place, Chicago, IL 60616, USAOur industry evolved fast in the COVID era. Companies were forced to push technology initiatives and virtual offerings to keep employees, prospects, and residents safe, reflecting what the rest of the business world did to survive.
- RSVP ClosedThu, Feb 18Zoom Membership Meeting
- RSVP ClosedTue, Feb 16Virtual ExperienceFeb 16, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM ESTVirtual ExperienceToday’s team do not want to be “bossed around” but rather prefer to be coached with clear expectations, fair performance management and frequent feedback from their coach. Learn from the ultimate coach’s playbook to increase team member’s accountability and ownership to exceed goals every time!
- RSVP ClosedWed, Nov 18www.charlestonapartmentassociation.comNov 18, 2020, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AMwww.charlestonapartmentassociation.comFrom the comfort of your office- Join national speaker and industry educator, Amy Kosnikowski Dilisio, on Wednesday for an online education opportunity to increase your competitive advantage and how to use your market know-how to respond to rate questions confidently. Sharpen your sales skills today
- RSVP ClosedTue, Sep 22Italian Conference Center
- RSVP ClosedThu, Sep 10Dinerstein Reed Prokop Education Center
- RSVP ClosedTue, Aug 18Mountain America Exposition Center